One in five small businesses will suffer a cyber breach this year.
Cybersecurity is the number one priority on the mind of our customers right now and with good reason. Ransomware, hacks, attacks, vulnerabilities and data theft affect companies all around the world on a daily basis. It’s just a matter of time before your business becomes a target. But cybercrime is not just a problem for large companies, we have seen many examples of cyberattacks, both attempted and successful, on small businesses right here in Columbus.
It is essential to protect your private company data, as well as data that you keep about your own customers, including private information and credit card and bank account data. Rampart’s goal is to provide you with the best network security protection possible, while also keeping your unique needs and budget in mind. When considering a security partner, you should evaluate their ability to provide various critical components. Just a few examples of modern security protections include:
- Employee Security Awareness Training – Rampart believes that the first defense against cybercrime is well-trained employees. We offer initial and ongoing micro-training security videos for client employees, so they are aware of, and can spot and avoid security risks.
- Dark Web Breach Assessments – Tens of millions of user passwords and credentials are stolen through security breaches every year. Are your credentials available for sale on the Dark Web? We can perform scans, identify the risks and help you manage them.
- Advanced Endpoint-security – Traditional antivirus technology hasn’t changed dramatically since the 1980’s, but cybercrime has. Rampart has “next generation” technology available that fights attacks using behavioral-based technology, and which does not just rely on lists of “known threats”. In addition, these tools are monitored by a 24-hour Security Operations Center (SOC) staffed by certified security experts.
- Cyber Liability Insurance – Rampart is fully insured for cyber attacks if its protected clients are breached. But what happens if sensitive data is lost due to a rogue employee or physical loss/theft of devices? Rampart has a program that will extend its insurance carrier’s coverage to clients at a significant discount to what you could obtain on your own. Are you covered for cybercrime?
It’s important to evaluate the vulnerabilities that may affect your business. Lost revenues due to downtime or large fines due to data breaches may not be an option and could affect the overall health of the organization. We can evaluate your current business environment, provide a complete assessment of your overall security health, and then provide and implement a complete security plan to provide a comprehensive security solution to ensure that you have the best chance against current and future threats.
Contact us today for more informationGet the Conversation Started
Strategic Telecom Advising for Long-Term Business Growth
We know your telecom, voice, and data services are complex and expensive. But we also know every facet of this business, the technologies, the vendors and modern trends. TTG uses that knowledge to provide suggestions to lower your overhead costs, decrease day-to-day disruptions, and improve your communication capabilities.
We regularly guide companies & institutions with the following services:
- Break-Fix Solutions
- Design/Build Processes and Guidance
- WAN design, negotiation and acquisition
- PBX design and RFP process
- Systems acquisition, implementation, integration and maintenance
- Cabling engineering and installation
- Infrastructure planning
- Smart building design
- Community and building network access systems
- Data and telecom security audit, recommendations and revisions
- Special, custom or “out of the ordinary” projects
On-Demand Expertise: The Support You Need, When You Need It
Our team will provide detailed insight and data-driven suggestions as you move forward. For technical support, you can easily reach us here. Simply submit a ticket, and we will be in contact with you shortly to resolve the issue.
Pinpointing Your Overhead Pain Points
- Do you know what your communication network costs you?
- What do you know about the parts and services that make up this network?
- Has your organization grown without modifying its data structure plan?
- Are you managing your telecom environment as a collective entity with planned review, expansion and improvements – or do you approach it as a piecemeal activity that gets attention only when it causes problems?
We help you understand your communication network and offer the right solutions to make it run smoothly. We uncover your biggest risks, work to mitigate those threats and hash out the necessary “lifestyle changes” to improve performance and ensure longevity.
It’s Time to Move From “Best Effort” to “Expectations Exceeded”
The thought of auditing and evaluating your current telecom services may seem daunting, but the process gets a lot easier when you’ve got a trusted partner in your corner. Let us dig into your communication infrastructure, identify discrepancies within the network and develop a detailed, flexible, actionable strategy to end the life cycle of low-performing telecommunication services.
For more information regarding our telecom consulting services or to get a quote for your organization, contact TTG today!Contact Us