Backup, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery
Your data is your business. What’s it worth? Protect it and maintain access – no matter what happens
From tax records to customer information, your data is essential to running your business. When it’s lost because of a natural disaster, damaged by cyber attack or equipment failure, stolen, or even accidentally deleted by an employee, you need to make sure you can recover that data, so that your business can continue to thrive and grow.
How much is your data worth to your business? What would it cost to recreate? Hundreds of thousands of dollars? For many small businesses, the value of their data makes it their most important asset.
Data backup and business continuity is probably the most important service you could ever buy from us. Rampart specializes in data backup and recovery as well as ongoing business continuity. We specialize in backup, as well as system recovery and business continuity. We take the approach to understand your business and your needs and will recommend an approach that provides a good balance of risk management and cost. To understand your situation, we will discuss how much data you have, where it resides, what are the costs of having your data unavailable, what is your tolerance for downtime, and other relevant questions.
We recently had a client in Columbus who terminated an employee, and not until a few months later discovered that the employee had deleted a number of important files to which he had access. Based on the backup approach we had put in place, which used a one-year retention, they got these files back.
Rampart has multiple methods of backing up all of your data files and operating system files for a complete recovery. We store data onsite for speedy recovery and offsite in the cloud for additional security and safety in the event of disaster. We also have methods to “spin up” your server elsewhere in the event of equipment failure or disaster, so that you’ll always be able to access your data quickly.
With data backup and recovery services with us, you will benefit. Here’s how:
- Plan for unexpected issues– They happen to everyone, and they can happen at any time. Take preventative measures.
- Safeguard and defend your business– Rampart protects your data, network, and systems from hacking or virus threats so you can focus on more important issues. If other protection methods fail, good backups are essential.
- Don’t wait long for recovery– When your network does go down and data is lost, we’ll have it back for you in no time.
Regardless of your business size, you need dependable data backup and recovery. Rampart can provide that to you – call today and prevent the unexpected from ruining your company.Get the Conversation Started
Strategic Telecom Advising for Long-Term Business Growth
We know your telecom, voice, and data services are complex and expensive. But we also know every facet of this business, the technologies, the vendors and modern trends. TTG uses that knowledge to provide suggestions to lower your overhead costs, decrease day-to-day disruptions, and improve your communication capabilities.
We regularly guide companies & institutions with the following services:
- Break-Fix Solutions
- Design/Build Processes and Guidance
- WAN design, negotiation and acquisition
- PBX design and RFP process
- Systems acquisition, implementation, integration and maintenance
- Cabling engineering and installation
- Infrastructure planning
- Smart building design
- Community and building network access systems
- Data and telecom security audit, recommendations and revisions
- Special, custom or “out of the ordinary” projects
On-Demand Expertise: The Support You Need, When You Need It
Our team will provide detailed insight and data-driven suggestions as you move forward. For technical support, you can easily reach us here. Simply submit a ticket, and we will be in contact with you shortly to resolve the issue.
Pinpointing Your Overhead Pain Points
- Do you know what your communication network costs you?
- What do you know about the parts and services that make up this network?
- Has your organization grown without modifying its data structure plan?
- Are you managing your telecom environment as a collective entity with planned review, expansion and improvements – or do you approach it as a piecemeal activity that gets attention only when it causes problems?
We help you understand your communication network and offer the right solutions to make it run smoothly. We uncover your biggest risks, work to mitigate those threats and hash out the necessary “lifestyle changes” to improve performance and ensure longevity.
It’s Time to Move From “Best Effort” to “Expectations Exceeded”
The thought of auditing and evaluating your current telecom services may seem daunting, but the process gets a lot easier when you’ve got a trusted partner in your corner. Let us dig into your communication infrastructure, identify discrepancies within the network and develop a detailed, flexible, actionable strategy to end the life cycle of low-performing telecommunication services.
For more information regarding our telecom consulting services or to get a quote for your organization, contact TTG today!Contact Us