Managed IT Services
Comprehensive, predictable, affordable IT support
Maintaining your technology doesn’t just “happen”. Our Managed IT Services program is designed to maintain peak operation for your small business network. We’ll manage all of your IT services for a flat-rate fee, so you can focus your efforts on supporting your customers, managing your employees and growing your revenues. Let us give you the peace of mind you deserve with your small business with Rampart’s managed services.
When you sign up with our managed services, here are some of the substantial benefits:
- Tailored Packages– We know that every businesses’ needs are completely different from the next, so we offer 100% custom packages for any business size or budget.
- Predictable costs 24×7– Rampart doesn’t charge you more when your network is down or you need to call our Help Desk for assistance. Our flat-rate fee covers all of that, whenever you need it done.
- Ramped up productivity– Never stress again about network failures, as our managed services includes proactive, round-the-clock monitoring of your computers and network to help prevent problems before they happen.
- We are always available– Part of what makes our managed services so exceptional is that we are always available, regardless of time or holiday.
- Your partner now and as you grow– We meet with our clients regularly to review what we are doing to keep their network secure and running smoothly. We also use those opportunities to discuss how your business is changing and to ensure that you are well-supported as you grow.
You can rest easy when you put your IT support needs in our hands. Contact us today for more information.Get the Conversation Started
Strategic Telecom Advising for Long-Term Business Growth
We know your telecom, voice, and data services are complex and expensive. But we also know every facet of this business, the technologies, the vendors and modern trends. TTG uses that knowledge to provide suggestions to lower your overhead costs, decrease day-to-day disruptions, and improve your communication capabilities.
We regularly guide companies & institutions with the following services:
- Break-Fix Solutions
- Design/Build Processes and Guidance
- WAN design, negotiation and acquisition
- PBX design and RFP process
- Systems acquisition, implementation, integration and maintenance
- Cabling engineering and installation
- Infrastructure planning
- Smart building design
- Community and building network access systems
- Data and telecom security audit, recommendations and revisions
- Special, custom or “out of the ordinary” projects
On-Demand Expertise: The Support You Need, When You Need It
Our team will provide detailed insight and data-driven suggestions as you move forward. For technical support, you can easily reach us here. Simply submit a ticket, and we will be in contact with you shortly to resolve the issue.
Pinpointing Your Overhead Pain Points
- Do you know what your communication network costs you?
- What do you know about the parts and services that make up this network?
- Has your organization grown without modifying its data structure plan?
- Are you managing your telecom environment as a collective entity with planned review, expansion and improvements – or do you approach it as a piecemeal activity that gets attention only when it causes problems?
We help you understand your communication network and offer the right solutions to make it run smoothly. We uncover your biggest risks, work to mitigate those threats and hash out the necessary “lifestyle changes” to improve performance and ensure longevity.
It’s Time to Move From “Best Effort” to “Expectations Exceeded”
The thought of auditing and evaluating your current telecom services may seem daunting, but the process gets a lot easier when you’ve got a trusted partner in your corner. Let us dig into your communication infrastructure, identify discrepancies within the network and develop a detailed, flexible, actionable strategy to end the life cycle of low-performing telecommunication services.
For more information regarding our telecom consulting services or to get a quote for your organization, contact TTG today!Contact Us